Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My morning angel

Each morning I drive to school, I get a little reminder that Hayes is watching over me. As I turn down the main road for work, I always have to pull down the visor because the sun is shining right in my face. When I pull the visor down, there is a little light reflection that appears on it every single time the sun is shining through the clouds. The reflection, to me, appears to be an angel flying across my visor. I can see wings and everything! And what is this reflection from...it's shining off of the locket I never take off that has Hayes' picture in it. The wording on the front of the locket reads...MY ANGEL. What an amazing way to start my morning. Each time I see it, I say out loud, "I love you to Hayes. Thank you for watching over me sweet boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment