Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hayes is listening

Over the past few months, I've noticed that I have not seen as many Hayes tinted moments as I/we once were. Those moments would brighten my day and they always seemed to show themselves when I needed them the most.

Two weeks ago, as I was sitting in Hayes' nursery, I asked him if he could start sending me my Hayes tinted moments again. I missed them, almost as much as I miss him daily.

Well, of course my little man was listening. Since that moment two weeks ago Hayes has given me five Hayes tinted moments and two of them were moments that were shown to friends, which they shared with me.

I think I enjoy the tinted moments he gives my friends the most. It lets me know that not only are my dear friends thinking about my sweet boy, but he is watching over them as well in that very moment. I believe all the moments he gives me is just a reminder that he will never leave us. He's always listening and always near.

The first one came while I was walking around Target. It's always somewhat hard to go to Target because that is one of the places I registered for gifts when I was pregnant with Hayes. Gifts he never got to play with. As my mind began to wander, my sweet friend from high school sent me this picture.


She said she was thinking about Hayes and when she looked at the car in front of her, the license plate said it all.

The second came from my fellow Baylor soccer teammate, whom I call BFF, and as she was registering her daughter for her first soccer league, a name on the roster looked quite familiar.

All such beautiful moments sent from above with love. All from a little boy who loves his family and their friends more than words can express. All from a little boy who hears his Mom and sends her little reminders when she needs them the most that he isn't far away. I thank Jesus for letting these Hayes moments shine through.

No comments:

Post a Comment